Re: Thanksgiving recipe ideas

I've made Kelly's stew and it was fab. MY favorite is the Stuffed Pumpkin
recipe in the archives -- easily adapted to fit different tastes, and it
makes a gorgeous "ahhh" centerpiece being carried from the kitchen.  You
can also do something elaborate like "harvest burger loaves" in puff
pastry or portobellos in puff pastry-- a big "ooh" factor which is
important at holiday meals. Speaking of, our CANADIAN friends will be
celebrating Thanksgiving on Monday, October 13....

Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx