"Latin" Meal

     A nice low fat semi-Mexican meal could consist of enchiladas, yellow
     rice, vegetarian refried beans and a nice cool salad of shredded
     lettuce & diced tomatoes.  Sauté some Green Giant Harvest Crumbles in
     a little vegetable broth, then add some canned crushed tomatoes, onion
     & garlic powder and cook over low heat for about five minutes.  Wrap
     this mixture in a few fat free tortillas, place the wraps, seamed side
     down in a non stick oven pan.  Cover them with salsa and fat free
     shredded soy (or regular) cheddar cheese.  Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
      You can make yellow rice by adding 1/2 a teaspoon of turmeric, 1
     teaspoon (each) of garlic and onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon of cumin to
     rice before you begin cooking it.  This works best with white rice.
     I've never made my own refried beans, I use the canned variety.  Fat
     free refried beans are available in the super market.  When you remove
     the enchiladas from the oven, you can top them with fat free sour
     cream or tofu sour "cream".  If you want to get a little decadent,
     serve this all with a little guacamole.  Good luck.

     Brenda Garcia