Dressing

This is my first time posting.  I really enjoy the list.  I am wondering
if anyone out there has a recipe for salad dressing that they put on
chinese chicken salad.  Its kind of sweet.  I am making  a salad without
the chicken which you don`t need the dressing makes the salad.  I have had
this dressing in chinese resturants that serve chinese chicken salad.  Thank
you ahead of time.

Chris