McDougall Recipes

I have been trying to following the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss program
for the past three weeks. Have actually lost 10 pounds. I'm searching for
any quick ideas for meals. Also, any advice for the "munchies" - I get home
from teaching late afternoon and could eat everything that I shouldn't.
TIA. Please post or email me with ideas and other McDougall success stories
to keep my motivated.