Mango chutney, anyone?

Hi, all,

Was browsing and found this yummy-sounding recipe.  I LOVE chutney but it's
way too expensive an indulgence in more ways than one!  This recipe caught my
eye because it looked genuine, simple, sugar-free and very fresh.

NOTE:  If there are any experts on the list, please clarify the salt question
- that tablespoon seems like an incredible amount.  When I make it I wouldn't
use more than 1/2 teaspoon.  I'm not a big salt fan to begin with, though.

Fresh Mango Chutney (Corom Chatni)

by Mimi Rippee

1 med. slightly underripe mango
1 fresh jalapeno, sliced into thin rings
1 T finely chopped cilantro
1 T salt???  (that's what was printed, but I can't imagine that it's the right
amount)
1/8 t ground cayenne pepper

Cut the flesh of the mango away from the large seed inside. Cut the mango into
paper-thin slices. Place in bowl. Add the chile, coriander, salt, and cayenne,
and toss gently. Let the chutney marinate in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours
before serving.

(If this makes 3 servings - she didn't say - it would be 51 calories, 2 cff,
13.1g carbs, 0.7g protein, 2327mg. sodium!)  Using 1/2t salt cuts it down to a
more reasonable 390mg.