tofu scrambled "eggs"

Hi all--

I had some success with a recipe for a tofu "egg" salad sandwich a few
weeks ago, and now wanted to try a scrambled "egg" tofu.  I saw a
seasoning mix for just this thing, but it was rather expensive, so I
thought I might try to duplicate it on my own.  In addition to onions,
peppers, and mushrooms, it listed only turmeric and "spices."  Anyone
have any idea what kind of spices I might use or have a recipe?

Thanks--

Laura