Pasta With Black Beans And Spinach

I made this quick meal the other night which came from this list and
everyone enjoyed it.  It is so much more nutritious than than putting plain
canned sauce on pasta as a quick meal which is hubby's habit.  I'm not a
spinach lover, but it is fine here.

Kathleen
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                    Pasta With Black Beans And Spinach

Recipe By     : fatfree digest V98 #94
Categories    : Beans And Legumes                Pasta, Couscous, Etc.
                Vegetables                       Quick

  26      ounces        pasta sauce
  15      ounces        black beans, canned -- rinsed and drained
  10      ounces        frozen chopped spinach
  10      ounces        angel hair pasta -- up to 12
                        Fat Free Parmesan cheese

Put water on to cook pasta and cook pasta .  Meanwhile - over medium heat
in a large saucepan heat your favorite pasta sauce.  Defrost spinach on
high for 3 to 4 minutes in the microwave (or leave in refrigerator to
defrost in the A.M.).  Drain most of the liquid and add spinach to the
sauce.  Rinse and drain the black beans and add to sauce.  By this time the
water should be boiling - so cook and drain the pasta.  Add to the sauce
and mix.  Serve with Parmesan cheese.  Leftovers taste just as good.  This
is what I cook when I get home really late and need to have dinner on right
away.

Posted to fatfree digest V98# 94 by "Richard M. Swanson"
<sharpy@xxxxxxxxxx> on Apr 4, 1998, converted by MC_Buster.

Nutr. Assoc. : 5072 0 0 0 0

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx