banana ice cream

Someone asked for the banana ice cream recipe.  I'm not the one who posted it
originally, but I am the one who tried it and said it was great.  Don't have
the recipe word for word, but here it is: Slice a ripe banana in 1/4 inch
slices and place in freezer bag and freeze.  After frozen, take out, place in
bowl, mash with a potato masher and add 1 tspn. cocoa powder. It takes less
than 5 minutes, and eat immediately, otherwise it gets too soft.   It tastes
like real ice cream! enjoy.

NEA Business & Finance
Phone:   202-822-7069
E-mail:    Jsiegel@xxxxxxx
Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of this
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.