powdered stevia

I also bought powdered stevia instead of liquid, and wasn't sure what to do
with it for a while.  Now, though, I've started making chai regularly
instead of plain tea, and I just shake the stevia in along with the other
spices, make it by the pot, and then add milk and heat up to drink.  The
fact that it doesn't dissolve doesn't matter, and although it doesn't taste
the *same* as it did with honey, i like it and it's sweet enough.

Thanks to the poster who mentioned the stevita website--I'm looking forward
to checking that out!

Lindsay