blueberries

for Sue Moses: what about blueberry wine?

i have friends on a farm acouple of hours from here,  and each season we go
up for fruit and veggie picking duties. there's usually an over abundance
of something due to too hot or too dry conditions, and one of the plentiful
bounties are always some kind of fruit which we freeze and make wine with.
this year it's blackerries, last year blueberries, another year it was
pears.

Leanne M. Reidy
Sales Manager
Insync Internet Services