vegetarian weight loss diets

Pearl Marquez wrote:
Hi!  I am a dedicated vegetarian, but I am interested in losing weight.
Does anyone know of any vegetarian weight-loss diets that would help me
out?  Thanks a bunch!

Two diets (books) come immediately to mind:

1. "Eat More, Weigh Less" by Dr. Dean Ornish
2. "The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss" by Dr. John McDougall.

  There is also an excellent book called "Food for Life" by Dr. Neal
Barnard. All of these books are fat-free vegetarian and, if followed,
should help anyone lose weight. Hope this is of help.

Patty in AZ