Re: Watch the tofu

Hi Karen!

I have to reply to your message and say that I have enjoyed many of your
recipes in the past.  You've got some great ideas and I know how to reduce the
fat if that is needed.  I know we are a fat free list, but we don't only eat
non-fat foods and it is interesting to see low fat recipes of typically higher
fat foods, that we may make for special occasions.  My support is with you,
please don't stop posting!

Laurie