BBQ corn on the cob

For Karen, who asked for ways to cook corn on the cob on the BBQ:

My favourite way to have corn on the BBQ is very simple to do.  Remove the
"whiskers" from the corn without husking it, then lay the corn on the BBQ
for 20 minutes.  The corn is beautifully steamed in the husks and comes out
sweet and juicy, never all dried out and rubbery like when it is BBQed
"bare."  When I'm in a rush, I cook corn on the cob in the microwave in the
same manner.  It only takes 2 minutes per cob and it is just as delicious.

Now I've got a craving for corn!!  See ya at the market!

Tina