Mexican Pasta Salad

I threw this together a few weeks ago for a swim party - was a great
success!

Mexican Pasta Salad
1 pkg. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
1 small tub FF sour cream
1 can Mexicorn, drained
1 can kidney beans, drained
1 small can chopped olives, drained
1/2 jar picante sauce or salsa, any "heat" level
1 tbl. cumin
1 tbl. chili powder
salt
pepper

I threw this all together in a large tupperware bowl with a lid, put on the
lid and tossed to mix.  Served cold, although the next day I warmed up some
of the leftovers and it was really good hot too.  My measurements for the
spices may not be exact - I go more by flavor, put a shake here and a shake
there, taste, and then add more if needed.

Hope you like!

Dawn Baumbach
Spring, TX