Lazy Mama's Hearty Pancakes

I make these all the time as a hearty breakfast for myself and my
14-month-old.  He can't eat them fast enough!

1 cup dry oatmeal
2 t. egg replacer
1/2 of banana (you can saute the other half in a little OJ for topping)
1 cup of water (may need more)

Whiz banana in blender to paste consistency, then add remaining
ingredients and blend well.  You may need more water if it is too thick.
Pour as with regular pancakes.  Batter tends to thicken as it sits, so
you may need even more water to thin it if you have to step away.