Marshmallow Fluff

I had to chuckle when I saw the posting for good old Marshmallow Fluff .
 Growing up in a small town in Massachusetts, my favorite ( and often )
school lunchbox contained a " fluff and nuttier " sandwich.
Marshmallow fluff is a jar of creamed marshmallows. Mess that it is to
spread, kids would spread
a layer of fluff on one piece of bread and peanut butter on another for
a taste treat sandwich. ( My father, at 67 still eats at least two "
Fluff and nuttier " sandwiches a week !!  My mother  also used it for
making rice krispie treats and in jello salads among other goodies . I
am not sure if it is vegan - interesting if anyone finds out and posts
here.....I no longer see Marshmallow fluff now I am here in the sunny
South.
Cheers to All *****
Lynne Ross

Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held it's ground