Repost of TOFU CREAM from FATFREE Digest V98 #203

It took me awhile but I finally found it - so here it is. Patty in AZ

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 20:10:09 -0700
 From: <JulieKB61@xxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: uses for silken tofu
 Silken tofu (Mori-nu brand) is generally used for puddings, dips,
dressings.
 Best luck is to blend it in a (black & decker) handy chopper or a food
 processor - it is hard to make a pudding smooth enough in a blender (too
 thick).

 Tofu "Cream" ( use as a topping for berries, or with min-choc chips :)
 This recipe is adapted from "TOFY: QUICK AND EASY cookbook by Louise
Hagler.

 1 10-oz box of firm or extra firm tofu
 1/4 cup oil (reduce or omit as desired)
 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
 1 tsp vanilla
 1/2 tsp lemon juice
 1/8 tsp, or a few shakes, of salt
 Blend till smooth and creamy
 Double this recipe as required and as capacity of equipment dictates.

 Note: my kids LOVE this.  I omit the oil for my husband and myself, then
split
 out a portion and add oil for the kids.