Re: Vegan Shepherd's Pie

>This recipe has been adapted from an Yves Veggie Cuisine recipe card. The
>tarragon makes for an unusual but lovely taste.

>Be well, Happy Hannukah to all celebrating, Hadass

Hello...I tried the recipe with our left over mashed potatoes from the
other night.  Very good.  I did not have the Yves Veggie stuff you
recommended...just decided to use some left over Stakelets in freezer,
unfortunately not ff or even low fat.  One of those cases of forgetting
to read a label!  I thawed them and crumbled them, then continued.  I
added green peas too.

Thanks, and bye...Elizabeth