Snacking at work

I like to make muffins and store them in the freezer. If you take one
or two (depending on muffin size) with you in the morning, they will
be thawed out by the time you are hungry.

You could also take slices of a loaf-type quickbread but muffins are
neater and more fun to eat. There also seem to be an endless variety
of muffins you can make. I used to make banana muffins pretty
regularly when my bananas got all overripe.

There are lots of muffin recipes in the archives and you can always
add stuff like cut up dried fruit or cranberries to many types of
muffin.

jayne