eggs in baking

Hello,
The one part of becoming vegan that has been difficult to overcome is with
regard to using eggs in baking.  I love to bake scones, biscuits, etc.  Can
anyone recommend a quick and easy egg replacement for baking purposes?  My
local grocery store doesn't care Ener-G egg replacers, and the few health food
stores in my area are not convenient for me to shop at.  Any suggestions are
appreciated.

Rosie