Re: dried tofu?

I can see how you make this, and I'm sure it works well, but what I don't
understand is why you do it.  What advantage does this have over
commercially prepared TVP?  I would think it would be a lot more
expensive, and time consuming, too! Does it taste a lot better?  Do you
use different seasonings before you dry it (I'd think this would be
possible).

Looking forward to hearing more about this homemapre TVP-stuff,
Sandra Mort
(Formerly Sarah G)
ICQ# 4340088