Delicious, low-fat vegetarian/vegan restaurants in Pittsburgh, PA?

hello, all!

   my beh-Bee and i are taking an exciting trip this weekend to
pittsbURgh, pa and its surrounding areas. we are woNdering if anyone
knows of any delicious, low-faT vegetarian (especially vegan friendly)
restaurants in these areas? if anyone Could help us, we'd be so
gRateful! oh, price IS not the imPortant factor! thanks, everYone!

healthy eating!
jerry and roger

--WebTV-Mail-617259173-13958--