cooking for one

Gloriamarie wrote:

> sigh...went to the doctor yesterday and he informed me in no uncertain
> terms that I must loose weight or else....Well, I know that he's right...
> <snip>
> ..plus all of the meal plans are for family sized
> prepearations...which means the danger of over eating.

  When I was on a 2 month assignment out of town, I had a similar
problem.  I found that the best thing for me was to make the full
recipe, then divide it into portions and freeze them separately
to be microwaved for a future lunch or dinner.  That saved time,
plus it left very little room in my freezer for fatfree ice cream
and similar temptations.

Lou

In wine, there is truth.  In beer, strength.  In water, bacteria.