blooming onion

     Hi,

     Perhaps the nice person who posted the recipe for the bloomin onion
     could just repost it.  If they can no longer post it due to changes in
     the allowable ingredients please send me one too!!!

     P.S.  Thanks very much to the poster of the GUTS recipe, it has become
     a weekly staple, I even added the green giant crumbles with some
     salsa, and viola a warm dip for guests.

     joe.bonaiuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     another joe in minnesota.