Re: blooming onion

Many people have written something like:

>      Perhaps the nice person who posted the recipe for the bloomin onion
>      could just repost it.  If they can no longer post it due to changes in
>      the allowable ingredients please send me one too!!!

As a long time member of the list, I have to say that I don't remember
any bloomin' onion recipe.  If it had been posted, it would be in the
archives.  There are lots of recipes floating around for non-fried onion
rings, including one in the archives under general/onion-rings.  Perhaps
someone could try modifying one of those recipes for a whole onion and
then post the results.

Susan "Me too!" Lehman
UNC-Chapel Hill
Go Heels!  Beat Dook!