hummus/frozen tofu & question

This is a delicious spread, you can omit the tahini.

Bean There, Dunked That, from Looneyspoons by Janet and Greta Podleski

1 can (15oz) white kidney beans (canellini), drained and rinsed
1/4 cup fatfree sour cream (recipe called for low-fat, but I used fatfree)
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon tahini* (can omit)
1/2 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon each ground coriander, salt and black pepper
Wedges of Pita bread

Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until
smooth.  Chill for at least 1 hr before serving.  Servie with pita.  Makes 1
1/2 cups.

Freezing tofu

I have never tried freezing the tofu that is packaged for the shelf, so I
don't know if that works or not.  For tofu that you purchase from a
refrigerated unit you need to drain it very well, press with paper towels to
take up more moisture.  I cube it for freezing.  When ready to use it in a
recipe, just thaw it out.  It has a chicken-like consistency, more chewy,
which is a nice change.  Good for stir-frying/frying as adhered to on this
list in liquid of your choice.

Question:  What brands of nutritional yeast are being used for the cheesy
recipes coming in?  I used to buy it in little packages at the HF store I
frequented several years ago, there was no brand name, it was very good
though.  Mixed with mayo, garlic and onion, it is a good spread, at this point
I would use Naonaise in place of mayo.

Barbara in FL