Favorite Vegan Cookbook

My favorite vegan cookbook is Conveniently Vegan by Debra Wasserman. It
isn't all lowfat, but it's easy to adapt or skip them.  There's a good
beginning section on definitions of different foods and nutritional
information - especially relating to veganism.  The last section gives
a long list of suppliers of brand name vegan foods.  Many of them are
referred to in the recipes posted on this list.

The recipes are all very quick and easy. I've used or adapted many
recipes from here.

Natalie in Milwaukee
natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx