powdered buttermilk

I checked the box of buttermilk powder in my fridge last night to see if it
was ff.  it has <1 gram fat.  it is SACO brand and is available in all the
regular grocery stores here in North Carolina.  I have used it for at least
20 years.  It is really convenient for baking.

My mother makes buttermilk by putting a TBSP of vinegar in to a cup of
milk, stir, and let sit for a few minutes.  This is to be used in baking,
not for drinking.

Marjorie