SLOPPY JOE

Hi all!
     As a note to the people looking for sloppy joe recipes - Manwich is not
only fat free but vegan! There are other canned/jarred sloppy joe mix brands
that you have to be careful with though, if you're vegan - Del Monte brand
sloppy joe mix comes to mind, which is fat free BUT has worcestershire sauce
(which has anchovies) listed as an ingredient! Of course, preferably, you
could make your OWN sauce, but my partner and i are college students often
like things that are quick! we just added one can of Manwich to a tube of
Gimme Lean, beef flavor meat substitute (if you haven't tried it, it's
DELICIOUS!!!) and it came out great! Good luck!!

Jerry B.
purple@xxxxxxxxxxxx