Re: sauce and a shell ??

You can bake your own taco shells - it works well for me.
Remove one of you oven racks and place the other one down from the top.
Heat your oven to 350 degrees and fold the shells so they hang over the rungs
in your oven and bake for 5-10 minutes - you have to really watch them so they
don't burn. I usually just bake them flat and make tostadas. I also will do
one or two at a time in my toaster oven so I don't have to heat up the whole
kitchen.

Good luck!
Cheri