Oat filk

Hi everyone-
	While perusing the grocery shelves the other day-I discovered, next to the
soy and rice milk, something called Oat Milk. I think its made by WestSoy
(but I'm not sure). has anyone tried this? I don't like soy milk, but I do
like reice milk, but was wondering if anyone has tried Oat milk and if they
have anything postive to say about it.
Thanks-
Gayle

Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."

						-Albert Einstein