A craving

Hey there-
	I don't know if anyone will know what I'm talking about- but does anyone
have a LF or FF pierogi recipe? My mom and grandmother always made homemade
pierogies, but I don't think they were FF or LF and I'm 500 miles away from
my mom now, so no pierogies. They're sold at the grocery, but the packaged
just aren't the same as the homemade. Any help would be appreciated!
Gayle