Unidentified subject!

This is for Sally who was asking for a scrambled tofu recipe.  This is
the favorite at my house.

12oz tofu, I use Mori-Nu
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chicken-like seasoning
1/8 tsp each onion and garlic powder

Crumble tofu into a nonstick frying pan.  Add seasonings.  Cook on medium
until all liquid has evaporated.

When I add vegetables to my scrambled tofu I usually bake it at 350 for
about 30 minutes.  The vegetables add a lot of liquid and it takes a very
long time to cook on the stove top.

I have been a vegetarian all of my life and make my own chicken seasoning
out of herbs, so I don't know how a commercial chicken-like seasoning
would work for this recipe.

Gina >