Funny formatting and archive posts

Hi, again,

Is anyone else getting those wacky codes in the recipes that have been posted
lately?  I know the ASCII characters come out that way, so I try not to use
them.  It's very frustrating to try to cut-and-paste a recipe that has all
that extra stuff like =AE7 and =09=09=09=09 after every sixth word.

Also, I've looked for posted recipes at the web site and it seems that it's
been about a year since posted recipes have made their way into the archives.
Michelle is doing a great job with the list so I don't quibble about these
things.  If I can't find a recipe I just post a request to all of you!  :)