REQUEST: frozen yogurt (lacto)

Hey all...

due to the unbearably hot weather, I've finally bought an ice cream
maker (one of those electric motor ones so I don't even have to break
a sweat churning it up!).  Anyway, since I'm not interested in ice
cream, I'm wondering if anyone here has any good recipes for frozen
yogurt for one of these machines, preferably using store bought yogurt
for ease.  Most of the recipes I've seen on the 'Net include gelatin
in them, so aren't appropriate.  Thanks much in advance!

neko

     Rosencrantz:  Shouldn't we be doing something... constructive?
Guildenstern:  What did you have in mind?  A short, blunt human pyramid?
            -- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead (mid 1960's)
                    kuroneko A T raindogs D O T net