Re: post #205

If anyone has the posts from #205, my message was accidentally deleted.  would
someone please forward them to me?  thanks bunches!

here is also a wonderful sweet treat:  take some flour tortillas.  brush them
with a combination of cinnamon and vanilla extract.  coat with cinnamon and
sugar.  flip the tortillas over and coat the other side.  bake in the oven at
350 to desired crispness.  serve with unsweetened applesauce.  this is a
healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth!  enjoy!