UK Box schemes

			Hello all,

Today I received my first box of veggies from an organic box scheme, it was
£23 and I was a bit disappointed, but then didn't really know what to
expect.  The onions are tiny and all slimy!  Can anyone offer advice on how
I can tell if I got a good deal?  Or can anyone recommend a good scheme
that they use?  it must be delivered to the house and not a pick up point
as I don't drive.

Thanks very much,

Love Shell.