Baked Ramen

Several days ago, someone said that Campbell's Baked Ramen probably does
not belong on this list because the fat content is too high.  I just
checked and find that the fat content is one gram of fat per serving,
which is well within the list guidelines.

However, I also caution that the sauce mix that comes with this ramen
does contain animal products,  so that little packet should be thrown
away.  I personally dump the noodles into a pot of vegetable soup and
eat it that way.