Re: Sweet Potatoes

KT asked:
>>Anyone have any good sweet potato recipes?

I like to place cubes of sweet potato in my rice pot to cook with my
rice. The end result is sweet potato rice, which is delicious. I mash up
the cooked pieces in my rice before digging in! You can use tapioca or
yams too.

Sweet potatoes can also be steamed, cubed & added to potato salads.
It'll add some colour & zest.

Slice thinly & bake till crisp to get sweet potato chips.

Roast till crisp on outside & soft in the inside, season with salt &
pepper and dig in hot!

Karen
singapore
koombana_TheGreat@xxxxxxxxxxx