Re: Steaming Plum Pudding

Hi Tina,

what I usually do to cook plum pudding very slowly is the following:
Put the plum pudding in a non-metallic bowl (I use oven-proof glass) and put
2 layers of wax paper and 1 layer of aluminum foil on top. Then put the
glass bowl into a pot with boiling water, so that the water does not cover
the glass bowl. Cook the plum pudding in this water-bath (or whatever it is
called in English) for 5 hours. Then you can store it in the fridge covered
with aluminum foil. Before serving, cook it in the water-bath for 2 more
hours.

Tina, please do post your recipe, I would be really interested.

Hope this helps,
Tanja