question and recipe

I have been reading the digest for about a month now and have noticed
recipes that call for nutritional yeast.  Can someone please tell me
what this is and where I can find it.  Is it the same as Brewer's Yeast?
Thank you.

A couple nights ago I tried this recipe for enchiladas that my aunt
sent.  It turned out very good and I enjoyed it alot.

Mary's Enchiladas

Recipe By:
Serving Size:	10
Preparation Time:	0:15
Categories:	Casseroles	Mexican

Amount	Measure	Ingredient	Preparation Method

10	each	fat free flour tortillas
1 1/2	cups	fat free cheddar cheese	shredded

		FILLING:
4	cups	corn kernels
30	ounces	black beans, canned	(2 cans) rinsed
1/4	cup	onion	finely chopped
2	teaspoons	ground cumin
2	teaspoons	chili powder
6	ounces	tomato paste	(1 small can)
6	ounces	V-8® vegetable juice, no added salt	(1 small can)

		SAUCE:
10	ounces	enchilada sauce	(1 can)
6	ounces	V-8® vegetable juice, no added salt	(1 small can)

Mix filling together and heat on stove.  Then mix sauce together and
heat in saucepan.

Heat tortillas.  Put some of the mixture in it, add about 2 tbs of Kraft
Free cheddar cheese, rolled them up, put them in a casserole dish
sprayed with cooking spray.  When the dish is full, pour the sauce and
sprinkle cheese on top.  Baked for 30 mins at about 300 degrees - just
enough to warm them.
	?????

Per serving: 225 Calories; 1g Fat (3% calories from fat); 14g Protein;
46g Carbohydrate; 5mg Cholesterol; 770mg Sodium
_____