dinner idea

Hi to all - let's build this digest conversation:
I made gazpacho tonight - chopped up a cucumber, small onion, several
tomatoes, added vinegar, salt and let it stand - really tasty!
Sometimes I add a bit of corn kernels to vary the summer flavors.
	Then I stuffed two red peppers with cooked rice, some ff spaghetti
sauce and Harvest crumbles for protein - cooked it all for @ 8 min in
the microwave.  Another great summer meal is grilled veggies - I'm eager
to try the lemon marinade!
	keep walking and exercising and think healthy!  diana in st. louis