Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #192

In a message dated 98-07-13 06:23:12 EDT, fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I've had three digests come as black screens lately.  In the past when I've
 tried to get black digests from the archives, I get black again (I've
 retrieved others successfully).  Anyone got a solution?
 Thanks, Judith

Try highlighting the text, copy, then paste onto new "letter"(em)  Then you
can change the black background to white and make any other changes as well.
(I always have to change the font color too).
Good luck,  Cathy