Re: V8 Vegetable Juice

V8 vegetable juice is tomato juice mixed with other vegetable juices. You
can use regular tomato juice as a substitute.

Also, I made Mary's Enchiladas last night and they were wonderful! I have
to admit that I didn't roll each enchilada separately and I used corn
tortillas instead of flour. I lined the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan with
half the tortillas, put in the filling and cheese, topped with the
remaining tortillas, and poured the enchilada sauce over the top. Covered
with foil and baked at 350F for 30 minutes. Removed the foil, sprinkled a
little FF cheese on top, and baked another 10 minutes until the cheese was
melted.

Yum! The casserole was a big hit in our house! I'm having leftovers for
lunch today.  :-)

Hope everyone is having a great summer (in the northern hemisphere). For
those of you in the southern hemisphere---happy skiing!

Bethann

Bethann D. Watson          Senior Technical Editor
(919) 472-2117             Cisco Systems, Inc.

Have regular hours for work and play; make each
day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you
understand the worth of time by employing it well.
   ---Louisa May Alcott