Ramen Noodles

I just joined this list but earlier today I saw a discussion on ramen
noodles.

The brand I use is Shirakiku Chuka Soba Oriental Style Noodles. I get
them at the Japanese market in town. The nutritional information is as
follows:

Serving Size: 2oz
Servings: 3
Calories:200
 Fat Calories 5

Total Fat: 0.5g 1%
Sat Fat 0g
Cholest. 0mg
Sodium 150mg
Total Carb: 42g 14%
Fiber 2g  8%
Sugars 0g
Protein 7g

These are tasty noodles. As for soup base I use my own creation
consisting of Chili Sauce and Tamari, but there are many pre-made soup
bases available from the Japanese market.

-Tom Hayes
handle@xxxxxxxx