Polenta

In a message dated 3/12/98 10:51:18 AM, Viv wrote:
<<Does anyone have any suggestions how to serve polenta that would be tasty
but not too spicy?  My husband and I don't like spicy things.>>

We use spaghetti sauce. Also after you cook the polenta pour it into a loaf
pan and chill, covered with plastic wrap. Then cut it into 1/2 to 3/4 inch
slices and place on a wire rack in a 400 degree oven until lightly browned and
then top with sauce (we used to add Italian S**s*ge in our pre-veggie days -
maybe the Yves Italian Ground Round would be good?)
Cheri