off line

Hi everyone,

I have been off line since Saturday, due to a bad moniter.  (Geez, these
machines are not much good without them)  Now that I have a new moniter,
I am getting ready to install a new harddrive.  Hopefully this is a
quick process, but worst case, I may be down for a few days.   I will be
reinstallin all my apps, because there is a possibility that I may have
picked up a virus.

On that note a caution.  Don't open any executable files unless you know
who wrote them. I am adopting that strategy.  If you pass along any
executable files, I will delete them without opening them.

Jana