Egg substitutes and Passover

Annulas wrote:

> Speaking of Passover, here's two easy recipes from Mollie Katzen's "Still
Life
> With Menu."  Serve them together; Mollie claims they make 8 servings, but
she
> doesn't know my family :-)
>
> *Matzoh Balls*
>
> 2 eggs worth of egg substitute

<rest of recipe snipped for brevity>

This may have already been addressed in some of the digests I haven't read
yet, but it seems to me that most egg substitutes are not kosher for
Passover. Do you know of any that are?

Be well, Hadass

Dr. Hadass Eviatar (XX)				mailto:eviatar@xxxxxxxxxx
National Research Council of Canada		Phone: (204) 984 - 45357036
Institute for Biodiagnostics			Fax:     (204) 984 -
435 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1Y6	http://www.ibd.nrc.ca/~eviatar
  -- Guard your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit  --
Psalm 32