flatfree?

I've recently switched to a 95% vlf vegan diet.  Two of my problems are
excessive flatulence and tiredness (but I'm getting a lot of protein
through rice/soy milks, tofu rella, tofu, miso, etc. and taking vitamins
prescribed by Bastyr Clinic, so they must be good).  I'm quite certain
it's the increase in high fiber foods as opposed to a food allergy.  Any
advice?  (I've tried Beano and Be Sure, homeopathic remedies from the
health food store, but they are a bit pricey).

bruthrauff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx