Re: recipe teaser!!

In a message dated 98-03-12 06:21:46 EST, Susan M. Staecker wrote:

<< ...a Korean friend who taught me to make a yummy Miso Spinach soup... >>

And she didn't even offer us the recipe!!!  Now all of you spinach lovers,
join with me in giving Susan a sad look with big puppy eyes.  Maybe she will
relent and post that recipe so we can stop staring at her and get on with our
lives.  <wink>

Subtle-as-a-brick-Ruby